Fire Retardant Coverall Manufacturers in Pimpri Chinchwad
What is Fire Retardant Coverall?
Find Flame Retardant Coverall in Pimpri Chinchwad easily. These FR coverall are produced from Fire retardant fabrics that are treated chemically to reduce the combustion level from these coverall. There is a scientific way to turn these fabrics into a tar when they come in contact with fire. This makes the combustion slow so that your employees get extra time to escape.
Which industries need Fire Retardant Coverall?
Every Industry that has a threat to life from fire needs our FR Coverall. Based on our roots in Delhi, We provide our Flame Retardant Coverall Manufacturers in Pimpri Chinchwad and we are also actively involved in different industries. Our flame-resistant coverall are used by professional motor racers, firefighters, air force pilots and more.
The FR Coverall by Retter Workwear is produced from the latest technology and machinery with high-quality raw material. We are the best FR coverall Suppliers in Pimpri Chinchwad. Our Fire Retardant Coverall serves its purpose efficiently by providing:
- Protection from fire
- Longer Durability
- Low to No shrinkage
- 100% Cotton Coverall FR Treated 100% Cotton & 98% Cotton, 2% Antistatic
- 2 front pocket with Flap and snap fastening.
- 2 cross side pockets
- 2 back straight cut patch pocket with Velcro/Snap as closure
- Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried
- Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
- Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
- Elasticated waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
- Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
- Sewn throughout with FR threads – Aramid
- Double needle stitching on Pocket, Cuff and Arms
- Nickle-Free snap on cuffs
- Highly fire-resistant zipper with cover flap
- 2” wide FR reflective strips over shoulders, arms, waist and legs – for added High visibility and safety
- Color – Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Petrol Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Beige