Fire Retardant Coverall
Leading FR Coverall Manufacturers in India
Fire retardant fabrics are used to make Flame Resistant Coverall that is treated with chemicals that minimize the fabric flammability and make it non-combustible. These chemicals help the fabric to turn into a tar that makes the combustion slow. So that your employees can get extra time for a quick escape and avoid severe injuries.
Industries that we serve
Our manufactured Fire Retardant Coverall or FR Coverall are used by firefighters, professional motor racers, air force pilots dresses, and other industrial workers. These coverall are far better than any other synthetic industrial workwear that ensures fire protection.
Retter Workwear works as a Fire Retardant Coverall Supplier in India. We are the only solution you were looking for fire hazards. The FR coverall by Retter serves its purpose by providing:
- 100% Cotton Coverall FR Treated 100% Cotton & 98% Cotton, 2% Antistatic
- 2 front pocket with Flap and snap fastening.
- 2 cross side pockets
- 2 back straight cut patch pocket with Velcro/Snap as closure
- Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried
- Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
- Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
- Elasticated waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
- Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
- Sewn throughout with FR threads – Aramid
- Double needle stitching on Pocket, Cuff and Arms
- Nickle-Free snap on cuffs
- Highly fire-resistant zipper with cover flap
- 2” wide FR reflective strips over shoulders, arms, waist and legs – for added High visibility and safety
- Color – Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Petrol Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Beige